Windows Live Mail for Windows 7 is the replacement for Outlook Express or on Windows Vista is called Windows Mail.
Windows Live Mail may not be pre-installed on Windows 7 computers but can be downloaded for free.Note: If your domain name is something other than ncws.com just replace ncws.com with your own domain name.
1) Go to Microsoft’s Windows Live download site (http://download.live.com)
2) Download and install Windows Live Mail.
3) Run the program. If the configuration box does not open click on Add e-mail account.
4) Enter your account information like the example below
5) Click next
6) Change the settings below to your account settings matching all options and check boxes.
Be sure to set the Outgoing port to 2525.
7) Click next. Your email account is complete.